Friday, June 27, 2008

There's a first time for everything!

Max has done some new things the past few weeks. Here are some pictures of his latest endeavors.

Max's 1st Vacation Bible School!

Max's 1st swim meet!
Max lost his 1st tooth! Four is actually pretty early to lose baby teeth, but Max had some help in loosening his up...he fell off the stairs last year and knocked his teeth loose (also got 6 stitches in his chin). So, he will lose some teeth early, but, unfortunately, his permanent teeth won't grow in for awhile. Thank goodness we live in the South because my son will be toothless for a few years! :)

Max's 1st T-ball game! Doesn't his team look fierce?Max was the 1st person to bat...no pressure there. But, he hit the ball and only needed a few directions on how to get to 1st base.Looks safe to me!The mentor and the mentee.This is actually what Max did most of the game...played in the dirt."Good game guys, good game"

We're off to Isle of Palms tomorrow morning and I cannot wait!!! Although, I haven't packed a single thing so I gotta get busy!

Have a great 4th of July!

post signature

9 comments:

Donna said...

Cute post! LOL about his fierce t-ball team!! That lost tooth looks painful! You can see the root. That is one thing that makes me nauseous...loose teeth!

Have fun at the beach. Wish I could go:(

Kellars Mommy said...

Love all the pics ( as usual ) T-Ball, oh I loveeee to watch lil ones play, it's so stinkin cute! Max was safe no doubt!

Unknown said...

I just love him!!!!!!! He looks like a HOOT and a half. I have a feeling him and Chafin's Mary Farrell would be a PERFECT match.

Kristi Smalley said...

I love this post!!! You did a good job of making his "blog-aunts" feel a part of his milestones.

I have to meet that little stinker one day. I could just eat him up!

Have fun at the beach and take lots of pictures for us. (It is all about us)

Dolly said...

I agree with everyone else. I loved this post and love seeing what Max is up to this summer. He's an active little guy and I love the picture of Don "mentoring" him during his game.

Have fun at the beach!

Dolly said...

oh, and don't forget to pack your g-sting bikini!

Joy Chafin said...

My goodness...Max has been busy, which I know means you've been busy too! No wonder you said y'all have been on the go, go, go! He is too cute taking on all of these activities. I'm tired just reading about them all!! Glad he is enjoying his summer. Enjoy IOP for me! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Love all the firsts!!! I love the tooth news! When I taught kindergarten, we would sing Happy Tooth Day (Happy Birthday tune) to the student who lost a tooth at the moment it happened. Please sing it to Max for me :-)!!! Hope you all are having a great week!!!
Shay

Kim said...

Jennifer, Max is growing like a weed.

Your pictures are great as usual...my favorite is him playing in the dirt.

He is so precious!!

Kim