Well, my little 2 lb baby is 4 years old today! Hard to believe. We'll be celebrating tonight with family and, of course, it will be a Thomas the Train party. This is the 2nd year that Thomas has come to Max's birthday party - maybe next year Max will have moved on to something else. :)
Here's a picture of Max from the Meyer Center Trunk or Treat. Last year he was a doctor and this year we decided to go to the opposite extreme - show the bad boy side!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your miracle.
Just found your blog. Hope you have a great weekend.
Kim
Jennifer,
This is Kelly Sherrill, baby Kyle's mom. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your email - seeing Max's pictures were a true light in my day today. Will you please email me with your email address - I'm sure you could be an encouragement to me - I would love to be able to ask you some questions regarding what is going on now with kyle!
my email is kellysherrill@mac.com
Thankyou again. I will be anxiouse to hear from you.
Post a Comment