Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Max did it!

On Tuesday, August 28, Max went poopy in the potty for the 1st time - yeah!!! He had been sitting on the toilet for close to 20 minutes watching a train movie when all of sudden he started pushing. After a few seconds we heard a "plop" and Max yelled out "I did it!" You would have thought I had just won the lottery from how excited I got. I bought him a train (Dennis) several weeks ago and told him we would open it once he went poopy in the potty. Well, we opened Dennis yesterday and he is still playing with him today. I also made homeade chocolate chip cookies for him (me too) and we had a great afternoon! I told him he would get "Lady" the next time he went poopy - so I had to go to Toys R Us today and buy "Lady." Whatever it takes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

thanks so much for posting on our prayforkyle blog. It is an encouragement to hear of families that have endured, and today, have thier little one at home, doing well. Did Max have bleeds? Are there any long term affects from being preemie? Are these questions too personal? I am sorry if so,... we are just sort of in that place where there are obviously way more questions than answers, and while we know that they vary for every child that is premature,... doctors don't ever give out any real encouragement. It always seems like it is just bad news.
If you want to email me back, please email me at js@johnsherrill.com.

Thanks so much, and we are so thankful that God brought little max through and he is well today! He is a cutie.

john and kelly sherrill